Friday 12 April 2013

Pocket Sketchbooks

Sketchbooks!
I carry around with me two sketchbooks. One A4 and one pocket sized for 5 minute drawings. I dont really consider the pocket sketchbooks great stuff, but they're cool. Often more experimental than my A4 sketchbook, somehow. Also, I can go through a pocket sketchbook in record time.
Tower of London
Tower of London
 Funny thing about the Tower of London, I got all the way there, and my camera batteries went flat, frustrated, I just drew it instead. It was quite nerving having lots of people walk around you while youre trying to draw. 

Horsham - St Patricks day...
 An empty pub in Horsham, on St Patrick's day...











London Underground

Train sketches



Latvia - Winter

Riga, Latvia.

1 comment:

Peaceful Warrior said...

Wow. these are enviably good sketches.

I see that your quick draw skills are still sharp.

have a great day sketching.

:-)