Friday 9 September 2011

Character Progress
A fancier render than last time, threw her into Marmoset. Today I started to play around with specular and bump mapping. However I still haven't finished the Diffuse completely, I think I will try to go for a chipped paint effect on the red areas. As you can see, I still have not properly rendered out the diffuse for her ear yet. Im happy with where this is headed though. I do not remember what number character Im on since I started making characters, probably somewhere around about 7? I should also look into proper rigging. Also, try to catch up Saran, only a couple weeks to go! Oh nooo! I wonder what the next character will be.

Also going back to Leicester soon, I just hope there isn't any difficulty moving in. Bla bla bla!

Glass bastard
 That glass thing got boring quick.

No comments: